BodyRip - Terms & Conditions
Our goal at BodyRip is to help you make smart decisions when purchasing quality fitness equipment that will improve you and your family’s health and lifestyle. In the light, we want our customers to be fully satisfied with every purchase from BodyRip Fitness Equipment. In the rare instance where the piece selected is not the right fit, we want to make the exchange and/or refund process as simple and easy as possible. With the original sales receipt, returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The item must be returned in good, working condition with all accompanying manuals, parts and accessories.
- Returned items are refunded at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax.
- Delivery or shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- If a third party delivery company is required to return the equipment to BodyRip, the associated charges are the responsibility of the customer. Online orders that required shipping back to BodyRip are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returned items will be refunded to the original method of purchase within 30 days.
All Sales of the following category items are considered final and are not eligible for return:
- Special order items – items not on the BodyRip showroom floors or not regularly in stock at the distribution center.
- Clearance or discontinued items.
- Specific products: floor mats, boxing accessories, trampoline pads, apparels.
If at the time of delivery of your product there is damage to the merchandise, please contact us. Many times, the issue at hand can be quickly and easily fixed within less than twenty four hours, often times while the delivery crew is still on site. If it is necessary, refuse delivery of the product and return it via the delivery company. Contact us and we will arrange a replacement product to be ordered and delivered to your location or refund, as requested.
IMPORTANT: Before you sign for your order, please inspect your shipment carefully. If you notice any damage you should refuse the shipment and the designated freight company will send the product back to us. If you notice even minimal damage to the box, or you are missing items please have the driver note it on the freight bill before you sign for the shipment. If you do discover that there is concealed damage to your order after receiving shipment, call us immediately and we will work together to rectify the situation. BodyRip always uses the best and most reliable common freight carriers and deliveriy companies available to us and we go to great lengths to protect your merchandise.
Innova Brands Limited
1-4 Perry Road
Company Reg. Number: 10129933
Registered at Companies House, Cardiff.